If you would like to contact a division head, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with who and what you would like to talk about and they will get back to you.
Director: Deputy Chief Gary Cummings
The Training Division's mission is to plan and implement compliance and continuing education training programs for the department. The division is also responsible for maintaining training records and overseeing the department's CPR Instructors.
Director: Captain Jaime Siino
The People Division's mission is to oversee the recruitment and retention of members. The division is also responsible for new member orientation, human resources records management, and scheduling.
- Clinical Officer: Thomas Notaro
- Safety & Infection Control Officer: Kim Cummings
- Field Training Officer: Matthew Quesada, Zyanya Flores
- Cadet Advisor: Evan La Valle
- Recruitment Manager: Rebekah Crochet
- Recruitment Specialist: Brigette Sailors, Daniela Gonzalez
- New Member Coordinator: Ryan Pflug
- Volunteer Engagement Coordinator: Isabelle Soares
Director: Lt. Ryan Pflug
The Logistics Division's mission is to ensure that all ambulances are properly stocked with supplies, and that the department maintains an adequate inventory of supplies and equipment. The division is also responsible for issuing and tracking personnel equipment, such as pagers, radios, and uniforms.
Public Affairs Division
Director / PIO: George Todres
The Public Affairs Division's mission is to ensure that the public is informed about the department's activities, provide public education, and community health resources. The division consists of two teams, the Public Information Officer (PIO) and the Community Health / Injury Prevention (CHIP) Team.
- Logistics Manager: Evan La Valle
- Logistics Specialist: Chandler Reed
- Public Information Officer: George Todres
- CHIP Program Manager: Rebekah Crochet
- CHIP Specialists: Zyanya Flores, Mariella Pueblo, Sriya Baru, Paramvir Singh, Amanda Conover